12th Oct 2016, Wednesday

i woke up today thinking that today is Thursday.
ah, and remembered that today is Wednesday and i need to watch Moonlight drawn by cloud.
it was sad episode and cant even accept that next week will be the final episodes.

no text for today and last night text was not even read. left hanging.
my first assumption, he lost his interest.
my second assumption, he meet another interesting friend.
my third assumption, he is so busy that he not even have time to read the text, but have so much time scrolling fb.
LOL

i have a feeling, this wont last long.
he will leave. soon.
and i have been preparing my heart, this is nothing.

i am planning to register my sister for halalspeeddating.
should i apply to? but this plan mainly for my sister.
i still want to enjoy the freedom of being single and lonely.

its been awhile lepaking at Harris & MPH.
i missed these places terribly.
not even buying any book.
some book not even read.
i want to let go some of the books.
those indies book not a cup of my tea.
only for the chosen writer.

good night, hidayah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wish.i dream.i pray.

three more paper to go!!

sepetang di junk sale