I never wish to be loved nor do i wish to love someone.
I know i am incapable of doing so.
What i wish is to be heard. To be able to tell what’s on my mind.
I realised, i have interest to someone until that someone rejected me and i lose all interest.
I wonder where all those feelings go? That was short. Having your chest tighten up for liking someone you know its impossible to meet in real life. It is so much like a dream, in that second all are fantasies.
So i wonder if i am able to stay in love with someone for the whole life.
If Allah can grant me a wish; i prefer to die young while im still in my greatest feature.
My sunken eyes, my eye bags are all signs of everyday’s battle i fight to live.
I am still fighting.
Hidayah just need a long, deep sleep and hoping to never wake up forever.
Comments