Ive been scroll over the instagram and my hand itchy to order all the beautiful clothes. That knitted wear in green is lovely. The sandals is actually needed to complete my outfit of the day. I may need to control my desire to own all of them. Gahhhhh 😩

Well my saturday spent with work in the office, played with kitten, and marathon harry potter series. What else, reading my webtoon, reading my e-novels and yeah listening to backstreet boys playlist.
Happy? Erm, i lost words to describe my everyday feeling. Normal maybe a good choice of word to describe overall. 

This is just a random post. I just love anything that so random. Ive been eating subways cookies, it’s delicious and addictive. Double chocolate chip, oatmeal something and macadamia nuts something. Hahaha my brain aint good on something with long name. Ive been calculating to buy subways cookies, but then i think, i almost run out of budget. Okay, i need to save up to make sure i will be home after work, not stranded at the office because i have not enough fare to call out the grab. Lol

Why the heck the grab fare is pricey? The bus is no longer available for me to go to work. I cant renew my roadtax. Ive been considering to buy a car for my own convenience. I am planning to do part time job on weekend. Which mean i need transport. 

Havent i told you i choose to stay single for lifetime? I definitely need money as im getting older and i will be not fitted to work anymore. Ah, i no longer have anyone i can crush on. Wehhh, lee soo hyuk will be discharged by next year. Till then no new photo of him to add on my collection. 

He has exquisites face. I love his eyes. Its like you can drown into the abyss. Truth is i just love his photo. Its minimalist. Thats all. I never watch his drama. Cant even recall his birthday or whatever details about him except his name. I will never understand on people who obsesses on something because i keep losing interest. 

Maybe that’s can be called as something good and the bad side, i cant stick into 1 thing. Lets sleep, my headache is worsening. Hoping i wont get sleep deprived again. Im exhausted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random : Dec, 27th

Random : Nov, 22nd