"when silence is a farewell you never utter."
Dear zachary, I dont think you are reading this, just so you know it was nice knowing you. Ive been remembered all good words youve been said to me. While knowing you, its give me a hope that good guy do exist. In those times ive a good talk with you, i take it as the best chapter in my 2018. Truth is i have crush on you. My goodness, feels like high school girl. 😂 thus, the moment im saying goodbye, it was the hardest part. I never like saying goodbye, never good at it. Because the moment i say goodbye, i feel like my heart broke into pieces. I have to pick them up and stick them back with positivity. It is long process, but times heal. Im fine, i was grateful for crossing path with you even we never see each other in real life. This will never come true, i know 😌. Thank you for all the kind words. Thank you for coming in very short time. I did have a blast. Knowing that its the best virtual experience. May you have a good home, good health, good wealth and...
Comments